Flight Training Administrator Job Posting
Working Hours: Flight Training Administrator are full-time Sundays to Thursdays (training hours for the position may differ).
Will be required to report to the Manager of Flight Training Administration and Services. The primary functions of this role are to provide administrative support including answering inquiries and providing customer support. The Brampton Flight Centre offers a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary commensurate with experience, and an energetic, friendly and supportive work environment.
– Initial contact for new Associates to the Brampton Flying Club
– Provide information to initial contacts and potential students (local, international, self-paced) for all of the services and programs that BFC provides from recreational to advanced pilot training and aircraft rental.
– Guide and assist students through the educational processes including membership, introductory flights, obtaining an instructor, ground school and so on.
– Monitor and track student progress to ensure efficient, effective training and a positive experience.
– Manage the Visa process and supervise all the international student documentation
– Manage and coordinate pilot licencing for self-paced programs – once Transport Canada and Industry Canada approval has been obtained
– Provide support and resources to the Manager of Flight Training Administrator
– Provide support to students with income tax calculations
– Manage flight centre staff documentation and secure files for the Chief Flight Instructor which includes ensuring requirements are met and fulfilled for the applicable positions and that all provincial, federal, organizational and educational training as required, is met
– Develop and distribute educational materials and information, attend special promotional events
– Provide advertising and marketing support to the BFC for flight training services.
– Provide management, support and assistance with special events such as the Annual Wings Banquet, Empowering Women to Fly, Career Days, Youth Camps, Open House, Webster Trophy and other events as required.
– Set a professional standard. A BFC uniform is required.
- A College Diploma or University Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Proficient in computer utilization
- A team player with a positive attitude and commitment to excellence in the delivery of services
The following requirements will be considered an asset
- Aviation experience and education
- Transport Canada Authorized Person Authority
- Customer Service experience
- Event planning experience
- Volunteering within his/her community
*PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER. JOB POSTING CLOSES Sunday January 13th.*
All cover letters and resumes should be sent to Judy Piccioni at [email protected]