With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), we wanted to provide you with an update on our response to date and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our members, associates and employees is of the utmost importance to us, we are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities at this important time.
- Fuel Services will have limited hours, Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 11:30 am. If you are looking to get fuel outside of the limited hours there will be a $50 call out fee, you will have to email Dan at [email protected] to make arrangements. We also ask that during the limited hours that you still email Dan to let him know when you will be coming to get fuel, because he will be attending to other matters around the airport.
- Maintenance is closed.
- Flight Operations are closed.
- BFC Restaurant Café is closed.
- Humphrey’s Pilot Shop is closed.
- Ground schools are cancelled until further notice.
- Seminars are cancelled until further notice.
- Tours and Classroom reservations are cancelled until April 10th, 2020.
- BFC will greatly limit staff on-site and have asked staff not needing to be at the Club to work from home
- We will not be accepting new members at this time
- We will have a skeleton staff working to keep up with tie down, hangar rentals, payables, receivables, and airport maintenance.
- Wings Banquet graduation ceremony has been rescheduled to August 29, 2020.
- Our Empowering Women to Fly event has been cancelled for 2020.
- The Airport will still be open.
We will make updates with any new changes that are made. If you require assistance, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your patience and understanding.