Light Up the Runway Walk

Charity Fundraiser Event – August 2nd, 2018

We would like to invite you to join us on Thursday, August 2, 2018 for our 5th Annual Light Up The Runway Walk. 100% of the proceeds raised will go towards the Bethell Hospice located in Inglewood. Last year the event raised over $25,000, help us top $30,000 this year! Further information about this initiative is provided below.

Please note: You do not have to be fit to participate in this event. It is merely a night to come out, make new friends and have fun under the stars.

Participants 14 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a participating adult. Participants between the ages of 15-18 must have a waiver signed by a consenting adult that you are allowed to participate.

 Click here to register!

100% of the funds raised will go to the Bethell Hospice.

If you do not wish to attend the event, we encourage you to make a donation or purchase a candle to help raise money for a great cause!

BFC is supporting Bethell Hospice because:

  • It is the only residential hospice serving Caledon, Brampton, Dufferin County and West Woodbridge, offering residential palliative care since 2010 and community palliative care since 1991.
  • There are no fees to stay at Bethell Hospice or to participate in any of their Community Care Programs, and no one is ever denied care due to financial situation.
  • Bethell Hospice provides the right support at the right time, in a more peaceful and less costly environment than hospital care.
  • Bethell Hospice Residence is a warm and caring alternative to both hospital and home, when care at home is no longer practical.  When care at home is possible, Bethell Hospice Community Programs provide support.
  • Bethell Hospice’s operating budget follows the model set out by the Hospice & Palliative Care Association of Ontario and endorsed by the Ministry of Health & Long Term Care.
  • 60% of the $1.7million operating budget is provided through government funding through the Ministry of Health & Long Term Care via the Central West LHIN and the Central West CCAC.  The remaining 40% must be raised annually through the generosity of donors (approximately $700,000).

For more information please contact Daphne Parsons at [email protected]

lightrunwaywalk6___Content Light

Runway 15/33 lit up with candles on the night of the Light Up the Runway Walk 2015. What a fantastic evening!

Location & Directions

Click to open a larger map

The Brampton-Caledon Airport is close to Toronto, allowing easy access to all of Canada’s 400 series highways.