- For the child who wants to be a fighter pilot, this authentically detailed Up and Away Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Bomber Jacket looks like the real thing worn by W.W.II aviators.
- The infant and children’s bomber jacket features four colorful Canadian Air Force patches on the front and sleeves, and a large plane embroidery on the back.
- With an airplane zipper pull, and four pockets including two that snap.
- There is a Sherpa collar, ribbed cuffs and waistband, snap epaulets, and a military map lining.
- The leather-like Up and Away Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Bomber Jacket for kids has plenty of attitude!
- Clean by wiping with a wet cloth and mild soap.