Brampton-Caledon Airport Community
The Brampton-Caledon Airport is owned and operated by the Brampton Flying Club.
The Brampton Flying Club (BFC) has been in operation since 1946.
- Serving the aviation community
- Providing programs for students
- Supporting community organizations
- Training pilots for the world
Originally based near McLaughlin Rd. and Queen St. in Brampton, the Flying Club moved to its present location in 1969. It is now the only flying club in Canada to own and operate a certified airport. BFC is a non-profit corporation. There are approximately 1000 members and 80 employees at the BFC.
Although there are about 200 private aircraft based at the Brampton-Caledon Airport, most of the flying activity is flight training. Students come from around the world to learn how to fly here and become professional pilots. The flight training school and flight college are respected for the high quality flight training and students are sought out for employment in the aviation industry.