Mission Statement & Values
EDUCATE, ENABLE and INSPIRE our AVIATION COMMUNITY to ACHIEVE their GOALS in AVIATION
Provide a safe, secure, supportive, and friendly environment for our members, associates and staff who love to fly and work at the club
Maintain a strong aviation community centre based on an effective, innovative, adaptable and stable system of risk management and sound business principles to ensure that we meet our objectives.
Ensure excellence in the delivery of aviation education, including professional and recreational pilot flight training, aircraft maintenance and training, and aviation leadership, supported by high quality, modern and advanced equipment and facilities.
Give back to the community by providing jobs, educational opportunities, environmentally responsible airport initiatives, a transportation base, medevac & emergency response centre, social & charity support, special events, and a tourist destination, which in turn stimulates the local economy
Protect the airport and our freedom to fly. Promote flying and aviation in general. “Volo Nunc et Semper” To Fly Now & Always.
To inspire, nurture, and support the love of aviation for our members and associates in a safe, inclusive and respectful environment.
We conduct ourselves ethically and with integrity. We show respect for others in our words and actions. We act in the spirit of community and co-operation. We strive for personal growth, development and continual learning. We promote health and safety, consistent communication, encouragement and balance. Everyone shares in the responsibility of making the Brampton Flying Club a better place.
The following set of guiding principles will help us to reach our vision, to build and nurture the culture that is the Brampton Flying Club.
- An inclusive workplace and club culture of equal opportunity, where everyone feels valued, appreciated and knows that their presence makes a difference in the success of the Brampton Flying Club.
- An atmosphere where members, associates, staff and co-workers respect, support, cheer and encourage each other and value each others unique contributions.
- A culture that is friendly relaxed and appropriately balances professionalism and service with fun and the adventure provided by aviation.
- A supervision model based on inspiring, mentoring, trust, teamwork, support, commitment, open communication, transparency and shared feedback as we invite discipline and order.
- Awareness that every board and staff member plays a significant role in the shaping and development of our students, members and associates to be successful. We are all responsible for helping others realize a rewarding Brampton Flying Club experience. We will strive for continuous quality improvement in the product and services that we provide so that we will be the best in the industry.
- An understanding that involvement can help prepare members and staff to be personally and professionally successful, life long learners, good citizens, leaders and knowledgeable members of an increasingly global, multicultural society.