BFC Restaurant-Cafe 905-838-1400 Ext. 244
The BFC Restaurant-Cafe is a warm and friendly meeting place for the community.
The BFC-Restaurant located at the Brampton Flight Centre is a great spot for breakfast or lunch. The prices are affordable. There is lot’s of free parking and plenty of space for friends to gather. The restaurant itself will seat up to 80 people and there is an outside patio. The location is close to the trails for biking, hiking or flying! The atmosphere is unique with a view of the airport and small aircraft taking off and landing, if the winds are right.
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK for Breakfast or Lunch – 8:00am to 2:30pm.
- The CAFE is OPEN with coffee, drinks and “yummy” Dufflet desserts until 7pm. Open until 9pm during the summer.
- Breakfast is served until 2:30 pm. and includes bacon and eggs, waffles and French toast.
- Soup and sandwiches are served for lunch or choose from one of the daily specials.
- Enjoy a drink with lunch on our outdoor patio, which is open all summer.
- Our large parking lot can accommodate large vehicles and buses and parking is FREE!
- Wheel chair accessible
- Fully licensed liquor service. All servers are Smart Serve Certified
- We also organize events, including but not limited to Birthday parties, functions, receptions, Christmas dinner, BBQ parties, for 20-70 persons, with customizable menu options.
- We also host workshops and business meetings (20 -70) person capacity of Commercial and Lecture hall).
- Our Chef is Red Seal Certified
- See Menu below
- Email [email protected]
“Prepared with Love, Served with a Smile, BFC Style”.
- Drop in for Hockley Valley coffee, drinks and a sweet treat from our selection of Dufflet Pastries.
- Our Cafe is also home to Humphrey’s Pilot Shop where you can shop for gifts and gear
- Humphreys Pilot Shop: 905-838-1400 Ext. 214
Make a day of it!
Combine breakfast or lunch with
- a sightseeing flight over the beautiful Caledon Hills or down around the CN Tower in Toronto. Great Gift idea!
- book a tour of the airport.
- visit the Great War Flying Museum, the only one of it’s kind in Canada
Perfect Location for Special Events:
Contact Nanci Soldo, Events Manager: 905-838-1400 [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 11:28 AM
Good morning Kusum. We cannot thank you and your staff enough for such a wonderful experience at the Brampton Flying club. The residents were thrilled with their meal and the service that was provided. They felt welcome and special when you came out to great them and provided them with their own personal menu. We loved the lay out of the dining room and how you still managed to get all 24 residents to sit together. The generosity of the staff did not go unnoticed. For some of my residents this was the first time that they experienced a lunch club. They were all so thrilled that for such a minimal dollar amount they received such an exciting afternoon. The museum was incredible and the staff building the planes were patient and very knowledgeable. Over all this is a place that I encourage anyone to visit. Not only is it a fantastic place for seniors but families as well. Thank you to all staff for providing us with such an enjoyable day. We can’t wait for our next visit. Please send my sincere thanks to all the staff at the museum as well.
Have a fantastic day
Nicole – Mountainview Residence and Terrace