BFC Restaurant-Cafe 905-838-1400 Ext. 244

The BFC Restaurant-Cafe is a warm and friendly meeting place for the community.

The BFC-Restaurant located at the Brampton Flight Centre is a great spot for breakfast or lunch. The prices are affordable. There is lot’s of free parking and plenty of space for friends to gather. The restaurant itself will seat up to 80 people and there is an outside patio. The location is close to the trails for biking, hiking or flying!  The atmosphere is unique with a view of the airport and small aircraft taking off and landing, if the winds are right.

• OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK  for Breakfast or Lunch – 8:00am to 2:30pm.
  • The CAFE is OPEN with coffee, drinks and “yummy” Dufflet desserts until 7pm. Open until 9pm during the summer.

Restaurant

“Prepared with Love, Served with a Smile, BFC Style”.

Cafe

• Drop in for  Hockley Valley coffee, drinks and a sweet treat from our selection of Dufflet Pastries.
  • Our Cafe is also home to Humphrey’s Pilot Shop where you can shop for gifts and gear
  • Humphreys Pilot Shop:  905-838-1400 Ext. 214   

Make a day of it!

Combine breakfast or lunch with

• a sightseeing flight over the beautiful Caledon Hills or down around the CN Tower in Toronto. Great Gift idea!
  • book a tour of the airport.
  • visit the Great War Flying Museum, the only one of it’s kind in Canada

Perfect Location for Special Events:

Contact Kusum Regmi, Manager/Chef: 905-838-1400 Ext. 219  [email protected]

Testimonial

Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello, Kusum:

I apologise for the lateness of this email, but I just wanted to thank you for providing the venue and food for our Heritage Soiree on June 17th.  You were very helpful, Kusum, during the planning stages leading up to our event and the food was delicious and beautifully presented.  Despite the inclement weather, attendance was good and many of our guests commented on the great location and delicious food.

Unfortunately, due to the weather, many of our guests were unable to make it over to the Museum, which Natalie had very kindly arranged to have open for us.  However, those who visited the Museum were very impressed and will be back.

Thank you again, Kusum.  We would certainly recommend the Brampton Flight Centre for any future social gatherings.

Sincerely,
Libby, Barbara, Helen, Merle and Barb,
Heritage Caledon

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 11:28 AM

Good morning Kusum. We cannot thank you and your staff enough for such a wonderful experience at the Brampton Flying club. The residents were thrilled with their meal and the service that was provided. They felt welcome and special when you came out to great them and provided them with their own personal menu. We loved the lay out of the dining room and how you still managed to get all 24 residents to sit together. The generosity of the staff did not go unnoticed. For some of my residents this was the first time that they experienced a lunch club. They were all so thrilled that for such a minimal dollar amount they received such an exciting afternoon. The museum was incredible and the staff building the planes were patient and very knowledgeable. Over all this is a place that I encourage anyone to visit. Not only is it a fantastic place for seniors but families as well. Thank you to all staff for providing us with such an enjoyable day. We can’t wait for our next visit. Please send my sincere thanks to all the staff at the museum as well.

Have a fantastic day

Sincerely

Nicole – Mountainview Residence and Terrace

Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014, Subject: 75th Party

My dear Kusum,

Thank you so very much for all of your help and effort in helping to ensure the success of my 75th birthday party. Your suggestions with regard to seating, catering and everything else were most appreciated and certainly helped to make it a great afternoon. I apologize that we ran a little over the appointed closing time, but everyone was having such a great time it was hard to close things down. The venue was much better than I had expected, even though I am there every Sunday morning. Also, the pasta was excellent and if I host something there again, I would do it exactly the same with the same line of food.

Again, many thanks to you and your staff for a job well done.

Yours, Boyd