BFC Restaurant-Cafe 905-838-1400 Ext. 244
The BFC Restaurant-Cafe is a warm and friendly meeting place for the community.
The BFC-Restaurant located at the Brampton Flight Centre is a great spot for breakfast or lunch. There is lot’s of free parking and plenty of space for friends to gather. The restaurant itself will seat up to 80 people and there is an outside patio *COVID restrictions apply*. The location is close to the trails for biking, hiking or flying! The atmosphere is unique with a view of the airport and small aircraft taking off and landing, if the winds are right.
Unfortunately, due to staff shortages we are temporarily unable to have our restaurant open 7 days a week. We will update you when we are able to go back to our regular hours.
Our New Hours will be:
Wednesday – Sunday
8am – 3pm
- Breakfast is served until 3:00 pm.
- Soup and sandwiches are served for lunch or choose from one of the daily specials.
- Enjoy a drink with lunch on our outdoor patio, which is open all summer.
- Our large parking lot can accommodate large vehicles and buses and parking is FREE!
- Wheel chair accessible
- Fully licensed liquor service. All servers are Smart Serve Certified
- We also organize events, including but not limited to Birthday parties, functions, receptions, Christmas dinner, BBQ parties, for 20-80 persons, with customizable menu options.
- We also host workshops and business meetings (20 -70) person capacity of Commercial and Lecture Hall.
- Chef Jim Malliaros: 905-838-1400 Ext. 219
- Click here to BFC MENU
- Drop in for Hockley Valley coffee, drinks and a sweet treat from our selection of Dufflet Pastries.
- Our Cafe is also home to Humphrey’s Pilot Shop where you can shop for gifts and gear
- Humphreys Pilot Shop: 905-838-1400 Ext. 214
Make a day of it!
Combine breakfast or lunch with
- a sightseeing flight over the beautiful Caledon Hills or down around the CN Tower in Toronto. Great Gift idea!
- book a tour of the airport.
- visit the Great War Flying Museum, the only one of it’s kind in Canada
Perfect Location for Special Events:
Contact Nanci Soldo, Events Manager: 905-838-1400 Ext. 333 [email protected]