Aircraft Maintenance & Cessna Parts Centre
We are very proud of our service record. Our team of experienced aircraft maintenance engineers are dependable and continue to aim for a high level of customer care and satisfaction.
Director of Maintenance, Aircraft Services: Angelo Micone 905-838-1400 ext 224, [email protected]
Aircraft Part Sales: Andrew D’Amato 905-838-1400 ext 223 or 1-800-387-2534 ext 223, [email protected]
List of Services
- Engine Overhaul & Repair Services
- Authorized Cessna Parts Distributor for over 30 years
- Authorized Cessna Service Centre over 30 years
- Authorized Tanis Centre
- Authorized ACF 50 Corrosion Proofing Centre
- Propeller Balancing
- Magneto Inspection and Repair
- Pitot Static and Altitude Reporting System Certifications
- 405 ELT performance testing, 24 bit address confirmation, and battery replacements
- Continental Engine Fuel Pressure Set up
- Janitrol Heater Decay Testing
- Avionics installations (NON IFR)
- Annual inspections and Repairs to all makes and models of Aircraft
- Transport Canada Approved Aircraft Maintenance Organization
- Minor and Major Sheet Metal Repairs
- Aircraft Modifications (STC)
- Aircraft Rebuilds
- Importation of Aircraft
- Garmin 1000 system trained
The Brampton Flight Centre is pleased to offer flat rate Annual Inspections for most popular aircraft on the market today. All inspections go far beyond the minimum requirements required by the regulations. All inspections carried out include:
- Pre-inspection ground run and equipment checks,
- Full inspection to annual requirements,
- Complete aircraft wash after the inspection
Brampton Aircraft Maintenance
The aircraft owner is always in the loop. After the inspection is complete the aircraft owner is contacted and all of the problem areas identified during the inspection are discussed to ensure there are no surprises.
The Brampton Flight Centre is happy to be able to offer Annual Inspections for our friends to the south as well. An IA Inspector is available to oversee the inspection and certify the work to United States requirements. The same standard of care and attention is given to the “N” registered aircraft.
Cessna Part Sales
Need a Cessna Part? Call Andrew at 905-838-1400 ext 223 or 1-800-387-2534 ext 223, [email protected] or fill out the form below:
AMO 346-92 Authorized Cessna Service Station with more than 150 years of combined reliable experience on Technical and structural support, including engine overhauls, annual inspections, pre-purchase inspections, import/export, certified commercial qualified repairs, Pitot/Static Encoder recertification, Tanis Pre-heater dealer, for all makes and models. Call us today for a quote 905-838-1400 ext 223 1-800-387-2534 or fill in the form below for more details.
Customer service is a priority at Brampton’s Cessna Service Station and Cessna Parts Dealership and we take pride in the fast turn-around time that we offer to our customers.
If you place an order for a Cessna Part by 15:00, we will have it for you the next day, at no extra cost.
We also carry a large inventory of non-Cessna parts. Give us a call for all your parts needs. If we don’t have the part in stock, we will find it for you in a very timely fashion.
Brampton will ship to anywhere in the world. Parts can be ordered Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 16:30 Eastern Time. The Cessna Service Station also welcomes walk-in part sales.
Brampton Flight Centre has received the CESSNA SALES EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008
In 2005, The Brampton Flight Centre was recognized by the Cessna Aircraft Company for reaching Twenty-Five Years as A Cessna Service Centre. At the time there were only six other service centres to receive this prestigious award.