IATPL and College Program Application Process
The next intake will be Tuesday July 7, 2020 and applicants may apply between January 1, 2020 and March 15, 2020.
How to Apply
You can now apply online once the required application fee has been paid. Application fees can be paid through our online store:
A $100 + HST CAD application fee is required in order to process your application. This application fee is non-refundable. Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Program Deposit (Canadian Residents)
If accepted into the program, you will be required to make a minimum deposit of $ 400.00 + HST CAD to secure your place in the intake. This deposit will be applied to your program costs on the first day of class.
A $ 200 + HST CAD application fee is required in order to process your application. This application fee is non-refundable. Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Program Deposit (International Students)
If accepted into the program, you will be required to make a minimum deposit of $ 2000.00 CAD to secure your place in the intake. $500 of this deposit will be used for courier and administrative costs. The remaining $1,500 will be left as a credit on your student account to strengthen your ties for immigration purposes of securing a study permit. The $1,500 deposit will be applied to your program costs once you arrive in Canada and start training.
Online Registration Forms
Once you’ve paid the application fee you can register online:
The following information will be collected on the application form:
- mailing/contact information
- flight training if applicable
- level of education
There are three steps involved in the admission process:
1) Initial application form
2) Information package submission. Please email submission to [email protected]
- Photocopy of your Transport Canada Category 1 Aviation Medical http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/saf-sec-sur/2/came-meac/l.aspx (photocopy required however in order to arrange your interview, it would be acceptable to provide the date your medical was done/is scheduled)
- Transcripts from current or past educational institutions
- Two current (2018/2019) letters of reference (preferably from present or former teachers/professors or employers)
- Current resume
- A 2-3 page narrative outlining your career plans in the field of aviation (include your thoughts on types of flying that may interest you, companies you might work for, location(s), career progress over time, probable salary levels, etc)
- Copies of acquired aviation related certificates and/or licences (if applicable)
- A copy of the latest entries in your pilot logbook (if applicable)
- Evidence of at least 0.5 hours of flight training (Intro Flight meets this requirement)
3) Interview and quiz with Brampton Flight College staff following submission of your application package, should all seats be filled applicants will be notified.