IATPL and College Program Application Process
We will be accepting applications for the next intake (July 2024) program in January 2024.
How to Apply
You can now apply online once the required application fee has been paid. Application fees can be paid through our online store:
A $100 + HST CAD application fee is required in order to process your application. This application fee is non-refundable. Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Program Deposit (Canadian Residents)
If accepted into the program, you will be required to make a minimum deposit of $ 400.00 + HST CAD to secure your place in the intake. This deposit will be applied to your program costs on the first day of class.
A $200 CAD (includes HST) application fee is required in order to process your application. This application fee is non-refundable. Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Program Deposit (International Students)
If accepted into the program, you will be required to make a minimum deposit of $ 2,000.00 CAD to secure your place in the intake. $500 of this deposit will be used for courier and administrative costs. The remaining $1,500 will be left as a credit on your student account to strengthen your ties for immigration purposes of securing a study permit. The $1,500 deposit will be applied to your program costs once you arrive in Canada and start training.
Online Registration Forms
Once you’ve paid the application fee you can register online:
The following information will be collected on the application form:
- mailing/contact information
- flight training if applicable
- level of education
There are three steps involved in the admission process:
1) Initial application form
2) Information package submission. Can submit directly through our website. See online registration form links listed above.
- FIRST STEP. BOOK MEDICAL APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Scanned copy of your Transport Canada Category 1 Aviation Medical Certificate http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/saf-sec-sur/2/came-meac/l.aspx (It is taking several months to receive certificate from Transport Canada so would need for the appointment to be booked before March 15, 2024 – at a minimum).
- Transcripts from current or past educational institutions.
- International students that apply that have not completed schooling in Canada or the United States will need to obtain a credential evaluation from World Education Services.
- High school graduates must have a minimum of 1 university/college level grade 12 math course and a minimum of 1 university/college level grade 12 physics course
- Two current (2023/2024) letters of reference (preferably from present or former teachers/employers or flight instructors)
- Current resume
- A 2 to 3 page narrative outlining your career plans in the field of aviation (include your thoughts on types of flying that may interest you, companies you might work for, location(s), career progress over time, probable salary levels, etc)
- Copies of acquired aviation related certificates and/or licences (if applicable)
- A copy of the latest entries in your pilot logbook (if applicable)
- Evidence of at least 0.5 hours of flight training (Intro Flight meets this requirement).
- Available for purchase online here or by contacting Humphrey’s Pilot Shop at 905-838-1400 ext. 214
- A copy of the IELTS (Academic) score of 7 in each band or higher for International students
- Permanent Residents of Canada that are currently residing in Canada will need to pass the Aviation Language Proficiency Demonstration (ALPD). To book your exam please see ALPD.
- All items are to be submitted in English.
- For education completed outside of Canada please use www.WES.org.com for credential evaluations
3) Interview and quiz with Brampton Flight College staff following submission of your application package.
Should you have questions about the application process, please contact our Campus Administrator at [email protected]