Notice to International Students
Effective July 25, 2018, the Brampton Flight Centre will not be accepting new international student applications in to our flight-training programs. This is temporary and is due to a high demand for our services, limited resources and renovations to our airport starting in September. Applications in process will be continued. We will review our services in January 2019 and will resume accepting applications sometime in the spring. We appreciate your interest in our programs and services and thank you for your understanding.
Greetings from Canada! Thank you for your interest in the Brampton Flight Centre.
We are very proud to have trained numerous international students over the years. On average, we tend to have around 30 international students training at any given time.
Our International students tend to come from India, East Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the former Soviet countries, the Caribbean and South America.
There are a number of reasons why so many international students consider our flight school for their training, including the following:
1) We do not charge any additional flight training fees to our international students compared to our local students.
2) We have hired international students, and currently have several international students working for us.
3) Our licenses comply with ICAO standards, and are therefore recognized by other countries that issue ICAO licenses.
4) Our flight school provides the infrastructure necessary to support the multitude of students training at any given time.
5) Our flexible business hours (Summer: 7 days a week 7am to midnight, Winter: 7 days a week 8am to 10pm) can accommodate most students’ schedules.
6) There is a variety of different airspace classifications close by, allowing students to experience both controlled and uncontrolled environments.
7) Canada’s diverse weather allows our pilots to fly in conditions that they may not experience in other countries. Our pilots generally experience daylight visual conditions for the most part, but as they advance in their training they learn how to deal with icing, rain, snow showers, flying in cloudy or reduced visibility conditions, and are able to experience actual IMC.
8) Our practice area is located only five minutes from our flight school.
9) Canada is a diverse and multi-cultural country.
If you are interested in conducting your training at the Brampton Flight Centre, please contact Mary Kaczor at [email protected]
In order to proceed you will need to fill out the International Student Application Form.
Please also refer to the article on Visa Information in the menu at left for more information on international student applications.