Greetings from Canada! Thank you for your interest in the Brampton Flight Centre.
The Brampton Flight Centre’s International Admissions are TEMPORARILY CLOSED to all International Students.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept new international students at this time due to COVID restrictions and protocols. We are hoping that we will be provided the opportunity to accept international students again when we are safely able to reduce some of the COVID restrictions that are currently as they pertain to international students.
We will update our website as soon as we are allowed to accept students again. If you wish to be notified by email when we reopen, please fill out a quick interest form here.
We are very proud to have trained numerous international students over the years.
Our International students tend to come from India, East Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the former Soviet countries, the Caribbean and South America.
There are a number of reasons why so many international students consider our flight school for their training, including the following:
1) We do not charge any additional flight training fees to our international students compared to our local students.
2) We have hired international students, and currently have several international students working for us.
3) Our licenses comply with ICAO standards, and are therefore recognized by other countries that issue ICAO licenses.
4) Our flight school provides the infrastructure necessary to support the multitude of students training at any given time.
5) Our flexible business hours (Summer: 7 days a week 7am to midnight, Winter: 7 days a week 7:30am to 10pm) can accommodate most students’ schedules.
6) There is a variety of different airspace classifications close by, allowing students to experience both controlled and uncontrolled environments.
7) Canada’s diverse weather allows our pilots to fly in conditions that they may not experience in other countries. Our pilots generally experience daylight visual conditions for the most part, but as they advance in their training they learn how to deal with icing, rain, snow showers, flying in cloudy or reduced visibility conditions, and are able to experience actual IMC.
8) Our practice area is located close to our flight school.
9) Canada is a diverse and multi-cultural country.
10) Course costs can be substantially less compared to some foreign countries, particularly when you take foreign currency conversion into account.
If you are interested in conducting your training at the Brampton Flight Centre, please contact [email protected]
In order to proceed you will need to fill out the International Student Application Form.
Please also refer to the article on Visa Information in the menu at left for more information on international student applications.