Written Exams (Transport Canada) at BFC
BFC is currently not able to administer TC Written Exams, please contact Transport Canada directly to book an exam appointment.
When we resume, BFC will conduct exams for non-BFC students as well as for our own students. The exams we will have the authority to invigilate are:
- Recreational Pilot Permit – Aeroplane
- Private Pilot Licence – Aeroplane
- Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane
- FAA Conversion to Canadian standards
- Ultra Light Pilot Permit
- Glider Pilot Licence
- Gyroplane Pilot Licence
- Balloon Pilot Licence
Able to Schedule Before Receiving Recommend Letter
You can book an appointment in advance. Typically required to book 1-2 weeks in advance. However some last minute reservations are available. Able to book exam prior to receiving recommend letter.
Cost of exam is $150 plus tax. Link to pay will be provided upon confirmation of your scheduled appointment.
Documents Required After Confirmed Appointment
– Letter of recommend from instructor (validity of 60 days)
– Valid medical certificate (COVID exemptions in effect)
– Valid Photo ID
– Proof of payment
– Proof of flight experience (Logbook or PTR)
– Proof of recommending instructor (recommending instructor of written exam)
– Test conducted on computer
– Results provided immediately following exam