Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to fill out our online application form.
There are three steps involved in the admission process:
1) Initial email application – received
2) Information package submission. Please email submission to the Campus Administrator at [email protected]
- Photocopy of your Transport Canada Category 1 Aviation Medical http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/saf-sec-sur/2/came-meac/l.aspx (photocopy required however in order to arrange your interview, verbal confirmation will suffice)
- Two letters of reference (preferably from present or former teachers/professors or employers)
- Current resume
- A 2-3 page narrative outlining your career plans in the field of aviation (include your thoughts on types of flying that may interest you, companies you might work for, location(s), career progress over time, probable salary levels, etc)
- Copies of acquired aviation related certificates and/or licences (if applicable)
- A copy of the latest entries in your pilot logbook (if applicable)
- Evidence of at least 0.5 hours of flight training (Intro Flight meets this requirement)
3) Interview with Brampton Flight College staff following submission of your application package
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns during the application process.
905-838-1400 ext. 248